COVID plans, in NSW have a look at the NSW Govt Website – The latest News and updates.
Some businesses will need to complete a COVID-19 Safety Plan under the public health orders, but you can also voluntarily complete one. To find out if you need to complete a COVID-19 Safety Plan, select your industry – link to find a COVID-19 Safety Plan for your industry.
A must for some business but voluntary for others but, a plan would not be difficult to implement and sample templates are on the website. If you need a hand call me.
Media Release – Tough new COVID-19 restrictions.
“Having a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place will help to protect your staff and customers.”
I recommend you complete a COVID-19 Safety Plan.
COVID-19 Safety Plans help to protect your staff, customers and visitors as you get back to business.
There are different plans for different industries, and they all provide advice on:
· hygiene and safety
· physical distancing
· recording contact details of staff and customers
· staff wellbeing.
When you’re completing your plan, consult with your staff, and share it with them when it’s done.
Remember you have options, you can either:
· use the COVID-19 Safety Plan template , or
· develop your own plan to address the checklist of recommended actions on this page.
Updating your plan
· You may need to update the plan in the future, as restrictions and advice changes.
· The plan available on this page will always be the most recent.
· If you have registered as a COVID Safe business online and you update your safety plan, you do not need to register again.”
M: +61 404 829 585